I’m sharing this fabulous Vegan Gluten-Free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe which I love. Pumpkin Pie just about any time of the year makes me drool, but come fall I seem to crave the scents of the cinnamon and spices and pumpkin! Being on a high protein low carb diet right now I didn’t want to miss out on having a little treat! I hope you enjoy this recipe…packed with protein and flavor! What better way to start a morning than with Vegan Gluten Free Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!
Pumpkin Pie Smoothie Recipe:
- 1 cup home-made almond milk or you could use unsweetened Almond milk
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin
- 3 Tablespoons protein powder or Chia Seeds
- 2 whole cloves
- ¾ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp allspice
- ⅛ tsp almond extract
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup crushed ice or more depending how thick you like your smoothie
- Sugar in the Raw OR Truvia - 1 individual packet which is a scant teaspoon ( I prefer the flavor of Sugar in the Raw )
- Blend in high power blender on high speed until ice and whole cloves are ground and drink is consistency you like. Pour into tall glass, sprinkle with cinnamon and savor!