How do you describe luscious, sweet, juicy strawberries? They go with just about anything. I love them in Smoothies and am sharing this dairy-free recipe for a yummy breakfast or anytime Strawberries & Creme Smoothie Recipe! This recipe uses Almond Milk Creamer but Coconut Creamer would be another yummy variation on this drink. You could use honey as this recipe does or maple syrup or any other type of sweetener you prefer. Just add ice and blend! I use my Blendtec Enjoy.
Strawberries & Cream Smoothie Recipe
- 1 16-ounce package fresh strawberries
- ¾ cup Almond milk creamer
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup ice
- Sweetener of your choice, to taste (I used honey)
- Add all the ingredients to a blender, and blend until smooth and frothy.
- Taste and add sweetener, if desired.
- Serve immediately or store, covered in the refrigerator for up to 24 hours. Shake well before serving.
- If you like a thicker/colder smoothie, you can add more ice when you blend it. And if you like it thinner, just add less ice or more liquid.
- I use creamer to make it creamier but still keep it light. Any creamer or half & half will work too.